Who Can Enter?
Any currently enrolled, undergraduate, qualified graphic design student from EWU, Whitworth, GU, CCS and NIC.
Ready to get started? Fill out the form here
- Artwork submission deadline: Friday, March 6, 2020, by noon.
- Late entries cannot be considered.
- PDF entries must be created using Lawton Printing Services presets
- The winning entry will be awarded a minimum $500 scholarship and the winning entry piece will be professionally printed for distribution by Lawton Printing Services.
- 10-12 copies of the printed piece will be given to the winner for their own use.
- Lawton Printing Services shall retain ownership of all entries and retain exclusive rights to the use of entries. Each participant acknowledges that the services and work product to be provided by such participant pursuant to this contest will be deemed to be a work made for hire, and that the graphic design piece to be provided by the participant hereunder, together with all rights therein, including, without limitation, copyright, will be the sole and exclusive property of Lawton Printing, Inc.. Lawton Printing, Inc. shall have the right to secure copyright protection with respect to each submission.
- The winning piece will be used as a sales collateral piece as part of Lawton’s marketing campaigns. Lawton Printing Services retains the right to modify the design to meet our needs.